Make your own Dwi the Sunda Tiger with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Dwi takes advantage of a striped colour change using DK Black yarn to create the recognisable look, whilst also using loop stitch for his mane. This kit is a great selection for anyone looking to upgrade their crochet skills.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super-soft pure wool in DK Orange, 25g in DK Charcoal and 25g in DK Cream, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level three kit: This kit is more suitable for those with some crochet experience.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.