Make your own Elden the Yule Goat with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Elden forms part of our Christmas line-up and is a popular goat amongst the TOFT community. His bright horns look great with TOFT's luxurious Cream DK yarn. Elden was first introduced in the 2019 #edsadvent event and has been subsequently released this year.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 100g of super soft pure wool in DK Cream and 25g in DK Yellow yarn, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level one kit: This kit is suitable for complete beginners. As with all new skills, you may have to do a practice piece first but there is enough wool inside to make an extra practice leg should you wish to.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.