West Yorkshire Spinners Juliet Leaf Cardigan Knitting Project Kit
Juliet Leaf Cardigan Knitting Project KitDesigned by Emma Wright
Knit this woman's cardigan from West Yorkshire Spinners Illustrious Pattern Book designs by Emma Wright using West Yorkshire Spinners Illustrious, a premium blend of the finest Falkland wool and alpaca.
The mixed textures of each garment piece form the main feature of this cardigan. A cabled vine leaf is paired with moss stitch and an elegant V-neck which is then finished with pretty little grey shell buttons.
This cardigan is definitely a statement piece and a fun, exiting knit.
- Yarn for the selected size
- 15mm shell buttons for the selected size
- West Yorkshire Spinners Illustrious Pattern Book 11 designs by Emma Wright
Tools required (Optional add on):
- 4mm knitting needles (KnitPro Zing 35cm long)
- 4mm long circular needle (KnitPro Zing 100cm long)
- 2 stitch holders (Pony)
- Cable needle (Pony)
- Wool needle
Small (Medium) Large
to fit bust:
92 (100) 110 cm
32 (36) 40 in
5 (5) 6 x 100g