DROPS Andes is spun from 2 strands in the traditional combination of 65% wool and 35% superfine alpaca, giving the yarn a silky surface (from the alpaca fibres) and good shape stability (from the wool). Its natural fibres are untreated, which means that they are only washed and not exposed to any chemical treatment prior to the dyeing. This highlights the fibre's natural properties, while it also provides a better shape and texture quality.
Very easy to work with thick needles and hooks and ideal for felting, DROPS Andes is perfect for winter garments, accessories and interior patterns.
- Brand: Drops
- Yarn Weight: Super Chunky
- Fibre: 65% Wool, 35% Alpaca
- Recommended Hook & Needle Size: 9mm
- Length: 100g / 90m
- Tension: 10sts x 14 rows to a 10x10cm square using 9mm needles
- Care: Hand wash max 30°C / Dry Flat
- Features: Feltable