Jingle the Winter Snowman - Crochet Kit
Designed by Andreia Ferreira
Winter is coming, and so is everyone’s favourite frosty friend, the Winter Snowman. Jingle the Winter Snowman is constructed by crocheting different parts which are later sewn together, and comes with two removable accessories, a hat and a scarf, to protect himself from the cold.
The kit includes:
- Jingle the Winter Snowman crochet pattern
- 1 x Eco Barbante Milano Solid Lotus (approx. 46 g)
- 1 x Eco Barbante Milano Solid Brick (approx. 18 g) 1 x Eco Barbante Milano Solid Teak (approx. 2 g)
- 1 x Eco Barbante Milano Solid Spring (approx. 15 g)
- 1 x Eco Barbante Milano Solid Curry (approx. 14 g)
- a small amount of Soft Cotton DK in Boston Black for embroidery
- 4mm crochet hook
You will also need: Recycled cotton filling (approx. 20g) Tapestry needle Scissors Small pompom makerPlease note: Hoooked patterns uses UK crochet terms.
UK = US
Double Crochet (dc) = Single Crochet (sc)
Half Treble (htr) = Half Double (hdc)
Treble (tr) = Double Crochet (dc)