Adenia Yoke Jumper - Knitting Pattern
Designed By Ella Gordon Design
A traditionally inspired Fair Isle yoke with a rolled cuff and slightly cropped body. The body and sleeves are knit from the bottom up in the round before all the pieces are joined together and raglan shaping is worked before the colourwork yoke. There are short rows to raise the back neck before ending with a rolled cuff. To ensure a star at the centre front there are 6 or 8 stars depending on the size, so if you are in-between sizes have a look as to how many star repeats there are and if you have narrow shoulders the smaller size might be better.
Sizes to fit bust:
- 32 (34) 36 (38) 40 (42) 44 (46) 48"
Positive ease: 1” / 2.5cm
What you will need:
- Yarn - Jamieson & Smith 2ply Jumper Weight
- Main Colour A : 10 (11) 11 (12) 12 (13) 14 (14) 15 x 25g ball
- Contrast Colour B: 1 x 25g for all sizes
- Contrast Colour C: 1 x 25g for all sizes
- Contrast Colour D : 1 x 25g for all sizes
- Contrast Colour E: 1 x 25g for all sizes
- Contrast Colour F: 1 x 25g for all sizes
- Contrast Colour G: 1 x 25g for all sizes
- 80cm circulat needles in sizes 2.5mm & 3mm
- 60cm circulat needles in size 3mm
- 40cm circulat needles in sizes 2.5mm & 3mm
- Set of double pointed needles in sizes 2.5mm & 3mm
- Optional 3.5mm circular needles or double pointed needles for yoke if the colour work gets too tight on 3mm needles).
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holders
- Wool needle
Skill Level - Intermediate