Make your own Ina the Stork with this fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord. Ina the Stork is a great crochet kit for anyone looking to learn the basics of the craft. In looks especially beautiful with her contrasting colours of TOFT Black and Orange.
Whether you’re a curious beginner or an enthusiastic crafter, this kit contains everything you need to crochet the animal of your choice.
This kit includes:
- 50g of super soft pure wool in DK Cream, 25g in DK Black and 25g in DK Orange, spun in the UK
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- Hi-loft polyester toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- A length of black thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your animal
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position.
Boxed kit size: 15cm x 28cm x 10cm
This is an adult craft kit designed for ages 12 and above.