Natalia Yoke Cardigan - Knitting Pattern
Designed By Sandra Manson
This is a classic yoke for bairns available in four sizes: 22", 24", 26", 28"
Cardigan is knit in the round to the armholes then raglan shaping is worked on the back and two fronts. Extra stitches are then cast on and the yoke is also knit in the round, once the body is complete the cardigan is cut open and stitches picked up for the button bands. Alternatively, the cardigan can be knit flat if desired.
- 22", (24"), 26", (28")
What you will need:
- Yarn - Jamieson & Smith 2ply Jumper Weight
- Main Colour A : 5 (5) 6 (8) x 25g
- Contrast Colour B: 1 x 25g for all sizes
- Contrast Colour C: 1 x 25g for all sizes
- Contrast Colour D: 1 x 25g for all sizes
- 60cm circulat needles in size 2.5mm & 3mm
- 40cm circulat needles in sizes 2.5mm & 3mm
- Set of double pointed needles in sizes 2.5mm & 3mm
- Optional 3.5mm circular needles or double pointed needles for yoke if the colour work gets too tight on 3mm needles).
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holders
- Wool needle
Skill Level - Intermediate