Ola Yoke Jumper - Knitting Pattern
Designed By Ella Gordon Design
This jumper is Ella's version of a traditional Shetland Yoke jumper, It uses raglan shaping before the yoke, a lower neckline and short row shaping to make it more modern. It has 5 contrast colours but the yoke would look equally striking in one shade.
Sizes to fit bust:
- 32 (34) 36 (38) 40 (42) 44 (46) 48"
Positive ease: 1” / 2.5cm
What you will need:
- Yarn: Jamieson & Smith 2ply Jumper Weight:
- Main Colour A : 10 (11) 11 (12) 12 (13) 14 (14) 15 x 25g
- Contrast Colour B: 1 x 25g for all sizes
- Contrast Colour C: 1 x 25g for all sizes
- Contrast Colour D : 1 x 25g for all sizes
- Contrast Colour E: 1 x 25g for all sizes
- Contrast Colour F: 1 x 25g for all sizes
- 80cm circulat needles in sizes 2.5mm & 3mm
- 60cm circulat needles in size 3mm
- 40cm circulat needles in sizes 2.5mm & 3mm
- Set of double pointed needles in sizes 2.5mm & 3mm
- Optional 3.5mm circular needles or double pointed needles for yoke if the colour work gets too tight on 3mm needles).
- Stitch markers
- Stitch holders
- Wool needle
Skill Level - Intermediate