Anchor Moth Embroidery Kit
- A modern take on blackwork, this kit features a delicate moth in geometric patterns. Aimed at intermediate crafters and is a great introduction to blackwork style embroidery.
- This kit contains all you need to stitch the design, including Anchor Stranded Cotton threads, a needle, and 100% cotton white aida 14 count fabric, as well as detailed charts and instructions.
- Inspiring embroidery kits, available in a wide range of techniques to encourage creativity and develop your skills.
- Create your own beautiful embroidery to hang with pride and add a handmade charm to your home or make a lovely unique gift.
- Blackwork is a traditional English embroidery technique, originating around about the 15th century, which is very popular.
- Gentle hand wash once complete. Dry flat.